Chili Lime Salmon Tacos
These tacos are an awesome Mexican fiesta which will soon be a popular family favourite. It can be easily put together on a busy week night when rushing between errands.
- Warm the tortilla in a pre-heated oven (350F) for a couple of minutes or in a heated pan for about 30 seconds.
- In a hot pan, sauté salmon with lime juice and taco seasoning to warm through, for about 2 minutes.
- Divide salmon and fill the warmed tortilla. Top with cabbage and cilantro.
- Combine sour cream and hot sauce. Drizzle white sauce over cabbage and cilantro.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve immediately.
- Serve with your favorite salsa or hot sauce.
|Amount||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Source of omega-3
- Excellent source of protein
- Source of vitamin C
- Excellent source of calcium
- Source of iron