Salmon Garden Linguini
A gourmet and healthy pasta dish for 4.
- Drain salmon and break into bite size pieces.
- Cook linguini following package directions until "aldente", cooked but firm. Drain in a sieve and rinse under cold running water.
- Stir fry vegetables in oil until just softened. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream to boil. Boil rapidly 4 to 5 minutes until reduced to 2/3. Add salt, pepper and thyme, then cook for one minute more. Add parmesan and linguini stirring over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Add salmon and cooked vegetables. Heat for another minute.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Source of Fibre
- Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Iron
- Source of omega-3