Looking to enhance your family's burger repertoire? Here's a homemade healthy option, grilled or pan fried, that works well on a bun or with a garden salad. Make it a Salmon Night!
- Combine salmon, egg, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, lemon juice, lemon peel, rosemary and black pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 burgers. Chill for at least 1/2 hour to set.
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the burgers without crowding the pan. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Transfer burgers to toasted buns and top with your favorite condiments, pickle, lettuce, tomato and red onion, as desired.
To grill the burgers, preheat the grill to medium and grease well. Place burgers on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
Clover Leaf® offers Skinless Boneless Atlantic Salmon and Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon, as well.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Very High Source of Fibre
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Source of Vitamin A
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Iron
- Source of omega-3