Tuna Curry in a Hurry
This 'Take 5' tuna recipe uses 5 ingredients and takes just 5 minutes to prepare. Tuna Curry in a Hurry uses Clover Leaf Spicy Thai Chili Flavoured Tuna and works well with naan and rice.
- Over medium heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic.
- Stir in tuna, sour cream and curry powder.
- Heat until warm and serve over rice or accompany with Naan bread if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro (optional).
Check out recipe video on YouTube.
|Amount||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Low in Sodium
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Good Source of Calcium
- Excellent Source of Iron