Teriyaki Salmon Salad
Make the dressing ahead of time and easily assemble this packed lunch at work. Now that's easy, healthy and affordable! #NoMayo
- In medium bowl, whisk teriyaki sauce with lime juice and brown sugar.
- Drizzle in sesame oil while continuing to whisk.
- Combine greens with coriander leaves in salad bowl.
- Separate salmon into chunks, using a fork. Add to greens.
- Drizzle dressing over greens and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat Free
- Low in Cholesterol
- Source of Fibre
- Source of Protein
- Source of Vitamin A
- Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Iron
- Source of omega-3