Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
This is a light version of alfredo sauce to compliment the salmon and asparagus.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in covered skillet over medium heat, cook asparagus, garlic and water 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Whisk together milk, cream cheese, pepper and nutmeg (if using) ; stir into skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Add salmon, cheese and drained fettuccine and toss well.
- Serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
If asparagus is not in season, substitute broccoli florets.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Source of Fibre
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- Source of Vitamin C
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Iron
- Source of omega-3
- Good source of vitamin D