A melt-in-your-mouth experience….. Caution! Pinwheels have been known to disappear very quickly off the cooling rack. Recommendation - Sorry, we have none!
- Thaw puffed pastry according to packaging instructions.
- Drain salmon, remove skin and bones as desired. Flake with a fork. Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Roll out puffed pastry dough flat and spread with salmon filling. Roll up from long side. Cut into 1/2 inch pinwheels.
- Place cut side down of each pinwheel on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 190 C (375 F) for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Place on cooling rack for 5 minutes.
|Amount||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Low in Cholesterol
- Source of Protein
- Source of omega-3