Lobster Brunch Strata
For easy holiday entertaining try a Brunch featuring this great prepare ahead main course. Prepare the day ahead, then just pop into the oven at serving time. Serve with a salad and L'Ambiance White Wine.
- In greased 2-qt (2 L) shallow casserole, layer half the bread, lobster, cheese and green onions. Repeat layers.
- In bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over layers. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Uncover.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) 45-50 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
- Instead of wine, use 1/2 cup (125 mL) more of the milk.
|Amount||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Source of protein
- Good source of vitamin A
- Source of vitamin C
- Good source of vitamin D
- Excellent source of calcium
- Good source of iron