Creamy Salmon Pasta
You won't believe how light and savoury this creamy pasta sauce is.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, bring to boil chicken broth, sundried tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Simmer 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes, just until wilted.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and salmon. Add spinach mixture and drained pasta. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Use any bite-size pasta as desired; fusili, rotini, scoobi-doo, etc.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- High Source of Fibre
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Vitamin A
- Good Source of Vitamin C
- Good Source of Calcium
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Source of omega-3