Asian Tuna Noodle Salad
Using packaged soup mix with noodles, this tuna salad makes for great convenience and flavour.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, ginger root, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) soup stock seasoning; set aside.
- In small saucepan, cook noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes; drain and place noodles in serving bowl. Pour dressing mixture over hot noodles to allow flavour to absorb; refrigerate just until chilled.
- Stir in tuna, red pepper and salad mix; toss to combine.
- Serve garnished with green onions.
|Amount||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Low in Cholesterol
- Source of Fibre
- Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Source of vitamin D
- Source of Iron