5-Minute Tuna Chili For Two
If there's one word for this recipe, it would be ‘easy'. Perfect for anyone living the busy, chaotic, time-strapped life.
- Stir the tuna with the tomatoes, beans, corn, chili powder and cumin in a microwave safe bowl until well combined. Heat in the microwave on High, stirring twice, for 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with a dollop of sour cream and sliced green onion; serve with bun (if using) .
- Makes 2 servings. Prep Time: 5 mins.
- For a milder, kid-friendly chili, substitute Clover Leaf Tomato and Onion Flaked Light Tuna for the Garlic and Hot Pepper flavour.
- Combine more tuna and the beans leftover from the can with your favourite salad ingredients to make a hearty lunch or supper for the next day.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
Saturated + Trans
Claims Per Serving
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat Free
- High Source of Fibre
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Source of Vitamin A
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Iron